I admit, I woke up in the wee hours of the morning to witness the Royal Wedding, and truly loved every minute of it. I gasped as the new Duchess of Cambridge stepped out of the car in that gorgeous Sarah Burton for Alexander McQueen gown. Inspired by that breathtaking dress, I am officially loving all things adorned with lace. These are some of my current favorites...
2. Vera Wang for Wedgwood "Vera Lace" - $149
3. Bespoke Yoke Tee - $78
5. Rodarte for Opening Ceremony Lace Blazer - $724
6. Antiquity Reigning Cuff - $198
7. J.Crew Lace-over tank - $52
8. Shakuhachi Lace Tiered Long Dress - $315