Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Aulani

Last weekend I spent two nights at the new Aulani - Disney Resort & Spa with my family.  It was quite exciting to be one of the first to experience and enjoy the new resort (it opened only a week prior).  Overall, I think it is a great vacation destination, especially for families with young children; everyday we were given a calendar of events which included a wide range of activities from character performances, beach-side fitness classes, Hawaiian crafts, bonfire storytelling and much much more.  My niece and nephew had such a great time they were nearly in tears when it was time to go!


{the view as you exit the lobby}

{view of the lobby from the pool}

{menehune bridge}

{the room}

{oh, there's Mickey!}

{the bathroom}

{h20+ products!}

{view of the lazy river from the 16th floor}

{view of the water slides and rainbow reef}




3 comments:

  1. it's a hawaiian mickey mouse, hhahaha!

    i love lazy rivers! =P

    sounds like so much fun! i had no idea they weren't open when i saw it. i wonder if that area is more crowded than usual...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh looks so much fun, I need a vacay like this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope to visit the Aulani soon!! :)

    xx Love & Aloha
    Swing by to enter my $100 Shopbop Giftcard Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...