Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The Constance



My latest obsession, the Hermes Constance, isn't exactly new (according to the all-knowing Purse Forumers, Jackie O. had one), but it is definitely making its way around the internet and fashion community like the new "it" bag.  Like the Coach classics (like Mandy's vintage find!) and the Celine box bag, the Constance seems to be making a huge comeback, and I'm in love!

I read a few claims on the price tag to own one of these beauties, and I believe it is around $4k to $6k.  So for those of us who can't exactly afford to spend more on our handbag than what our car is worth, I found some cute alternatives, including the more affordable yet still expensive and chic Proenza Schouler and Celine (price is pretty much comparable for this one but I had to include it!):

 1.  Coach Willis bag
2.  J.Crew Edie purse
3.  J.Crew Rigby saddle bag
6.  Proenza Schouler PS11

2 comments:

  1. you should totally invest in a constance! hehehe.

    i actually really like the j.crew edie.. i've been keeping my eye on it. and of course... loooveee the celine box bag. i actually prefer it over the constance (not a fan of the big H), but it's perfect for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you need to get the Constance.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...