Friday, July 29, 2011

first things first

{Zippy's Chili and rice, fried saimin, and fruit punch} 

 Just landed in Hawaii and obviously our first stop on the way home was Zippy's!  Why can't I get fruit punch this good in California?!  And chili and fried noodles, too, while I'm at it...

I'm looking forward to spending this weekend enjoying my favorite foods (lau lau, lomi salmon, meat jun, mac salad, and Shige's saimin are already on the menu!) in the company of family and friends, while soaking up the 80% humidity I miss sooooo much!  Hope you all have a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. hehehe yes Zippy's is always the first stop!

    so~ jealous, can't wait to eat all those things in a month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HATTTTEEE YOU HATE YOU!

    you don't know what i'd do for a fried chicken chili mixed plate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love 80% humidity and 80+ degree weather, too. I think that's a rarity. Have a good trip! Eat lots of sashimi, poke, and extra meat jun for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. zippy's!!!! when in hawaii, its the first stop the bf and i make! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehehe it was the first time i've had the fried saimin. it's SOOOOO GOOD. fried saimin is better than ANY other type of fried noodles.

    and omg zippy's fried chicken is strangely delicious, too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...